Our Church Ministries cover a balanced range of opportunities to share the knowledge of the Person, Word, and Work of God with any, and all, who are interested.
- Our Preaching Ministry is Biblical in its content, and Evangelistic and Instructional in its method.
- It is an Enthusiastic Expounding of Scriptural truths, and not a “conversational monotone” type of delivery.
- Our preaching and teaching are from the original King James Version of the Bible, although we recognize and accept other versions that remain true to context.
- Our Preaching Ministry is every Sunday Morning during our 11:00 Worship service, as well as rotating on different Sunday nights, and Spontaneously as the Spirit leads.
- Our Teaching ministry is every Sunday morning during Sunday School at 9:30 (for kids and adults), Junior Church at 11:00; and evening teaching classes on Sunday and Wednesday Evenings at 6:30.
- Vacation Bible School and Five Day Clubs are available during the summer months.
- Home Bible and Small Group Studies are available to those who are interested.
- We have a joint ministry with the Chapel of Hope, and the Zoe Bible Church, in our Lockwood Ministerial Association for 5th Sunday Night Singspirations, Good Friday, and Thanksgiving Eve services.
- We have a service at Billlings Health and Rehab on the 5th Sunday at 3:00 PM.
We have a Bible Study on Monday Night at 6:30 PM at Sweet Water Retirement Community.
- We have varying occasions of fellowship such as Pot-Luck Dinners, Bon-Fire services, Movies, and other opportunities for people to get together and interact.
- Our concept of the “Church” is not an organization, but rather an extended family in which people can relate to God, and to each other, in a safe, beneficial, spiritual and social manner.
Each of our ministries is designed around the individual person and their needs, and not “group-oriented” though they are group ministries. The relationship with Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord is a personal and individual one, and our goal is to emphasize that, whether the person is alone or in a group.
We have a radio broadcast (The Free Will Baptist Bible Hour) Every Sunday Morning from 9:00 – 9:30 A.M. on KURL Radio, FM 93.3,Which broadcasts throughout our area. In addition to that, is this Internet Ministry which we have begun.
Throughout all of our ministries, there is one primary goal we are seeking. That is to win every person possible from sin to Christ as Savior. In order to do that, we present the following facts in our ministries:
a . Every person in this world has sinned and needs a Savior.(1). Romans 3:10 “There is none righteous, no not one.”(2). Romans 3:23 “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.”b. The result of sin is eternal separation from God.(1). Romans 6:23a “For the wages (what is earned or deserved) is death.”(2). Ezekiel 18:4 “Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die.”c . Jesus Christ is the only way any person can come to God, be forgiven, and be saved.(1). John 14:6 “Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.”(2). Acts 4:12 “Neither is there salvation in any other, for there is none other name under Heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.”d. Salvation is a gift from God that must be received through repentance of sin, and acceptance of Jesus Christ as Savior.(1). Romans 10:9-10 “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.”(2). John 1:12 “But as many as received Him, to them gave He power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe in His name.”
If you would like to put your faith in Jesus, be forgiven your sins, and be saved; you may do so by sincerely praying this simple prayer with all your heart.
Dear God, I know I am lost, and am a sinner. I ask you to forgive me for my sin, for Jesus’ sake. Lord Jesus, I ask you to come into my heart, and into my life, and be my Savior. I sincerely ask this in Jesus’ name, Amen!!