Introduction: Stress is one of the biggest negative factors in people’s lives today; including Christians. It is caused by doubt and fear and brings depression to one degree or another. It is the result of not knowing, and not embracing the promises of God. Before us today we see God’s promise of “Ample Provision” for everyone who will claim the promises, rather than cling to the stress.
- My God – Personal.
- It requires a personal confession. (Romans 10:9)
- It gives a personal relationship. (Romans 10:10) (John 1:12 – 13)
- Shall Provide All Your Needs – Provision.
- Shall is imperative. (If conditions are met, it must come to pass.)
- It is a promise of complete provision. “All”
III. According To His Riches In Glory – Permanent.
- The provision is made on the basis of God’s riches and not man’s need. (Ephesians 3:20)
- The provision will be forever because God’s riches are inexhaustible. (Ephesians 2:6 – 7)
IV. By Christ Jesus. – Precious.
- The promise is precious because the One who promised is precious. (I Peter 2:7 – 8)
- The promise is precious because it is positive. (II Corinthians 1:20)